Friday, October 26, 2007

Introduction again

Please note that I am back for a long while. I want to get this blog up and running so that you can know what games to buy or simply avoid, in my opinion.

Just so you know I get ninety-percent of my games through http://www.realarcade.com/. I like the fact that games are easy to download as well as fast if you have a DSL connection. I have been able to get games that are both suitable for any age group. My eleven-year-old son and I have found games that we both enjoy.

The games I like most are the Diner Dash series and the Build-A-Lot, as well as many others.

Video gaming and writing is my life beyond my three kids and wonderful husband. If you want to read more about me and my family go to my other blog: Marvelous One's Mommy Mind Maze .

I will write more very soon so please come back for reviews and ratings of games that I love and/or despise. I

No comments: